Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Robert S. Waggoner of Austin, TX

If anyone happens to know this man, Robert Samuel Waggoner of Austin, Texas, please write me back. He's 55 years old and graduated from AN McCallum High School in Austin in 1971. He served in the US Navy in Vietnam. He hung around at the Continental Club in Austin and possibly still does. He had a computer software business the last I heard, but I don't know if that's still the case or not.

I miss him and would really like to know that he's all right. Thanks - Carla

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin said...

Hi Carla,

What was your experience with the Absinthe Kits that you have found at Gert Strand?

Was it really that good in terms of the experience? Any different from drinking normal alcohol?

Just curious.. :-)

Unknown said...

When was the last time you heard from him.

Unknown said...

His family lived down the street from me back in the 70's. He is older than me as were his sisters Carla and I think Becky. I never met him, as he had graduated the same year my oldest brother graduated HS. I haven't seen any of them in decades. The kids were gone and the parents sold the home somewhere around 80 or a little later I think. I looked for Carla, as she was always so nice to us kids. I think she graduated in 76 or so from Mac. Good luck if you find any of them. I ran across I think her name is Becky or Beth on a FB page who said she was Carla's sister, but never responded after.